Hirani’s Civil Engineering Division completes site and infrastructure projects which include ADA compliance, environmental permitting, drainage and sewage design, green infrastructure, maintenance, and protection of traffic (MPT), parking lot designs, and traffic simulation.
Hirani employs a staff of highly qualified, experienced and licensed civil and environmental engineers with hands on project experience in the design of:
- Site grading and drainage
- Utility relocation and design
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Planning
- Land development
- Design services during construction
- Major municipal environmental enhancement projects
Civil engineering is a long standing expertise at Hirani. Much of our expertise is derived from world class employees who have been successful in engineering projects locally as well as abroad.
Hirani believes that the most important factor contributing to a successful design and ultimately completed project is a constant and straight forward communication between the consultant and the client.That said, it is Hirani‘s intent to always propose a viable, effective and cost conscience plan of engineering, then work with the client to further enhance the design for efficiency and program compliance.
Hirani provides a well organized project team to ensure the proper management of services to be provided.
The engineering design team cliental includes such prominent agencies as:
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- New York City School Construction Authority
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Bridge and Tunnel Authority
- New York State Dormitory Authority
- New York State School Construction Authority
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
- State University of New York at Old Westbury
- Columbia University