Hirani has been successful in delivering a diversified array of land surveying projects including – Topographic Surveys, Geodetic Control Surveys, Global Positioning Surveys, Planimetric/Utility Surveys, ROW Surveys, Settlement Surveys, Final As-Built Surveys, Property Line Surveys & Construction Layout Surveys. We provide Digital Terrain Models, Horizontal & Vertical Control Reports, Abstract Request Maps, Acquisition Maps, Engineering Base Mapping, and Three-Dimensional Monitoring Reports.
Licensed land surveyors on staff supervise and review all work performed. Hirani’s Land Surveying/Geospatial Division has multiple field crews and technical office – support staff. Our in-house technical office staff (consisting of Survey Technicians, CADD drafters, 3D Modelers, Licensed Photogrammetrists) perform surveying calculations for field crews and prepare drawings models and reports. Our survey crews all have data collectors with TDS software so calculations and adjustments can be made in the field and then downloaded directly to our office staff for immediate quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC). The raw data is quickly and accurately disseminated to our computer aided drawing (CAD) department for the preparation of accurate survey drawings. Our field-crews are all members of the International Union of Operating Engineers & Land Surveyors, IUOE 15-D, (AFL-CIO).
Our widely diversified surveying services include:
- Control Survey
- Photogrammetric Control Survey
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Boundary Survey
- Topographic Survey
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Survey Layout/Survey Stakeout
- Design Survey/Mapping
- Right Of Way (Right-of-way, ROW) Survey/Right Of Way (Right-Of-Way, ROW) Mapping
- Utility Mapping
- Drainage System Mapping
- Wetland Mapping
- Abstract Request Maps
- Field Editing of Aerial Mapping
- Acquisition Mapping
Hirani offers a variety of global positioning system (GPS)capabilities including real time kinematic (real-time kinematic) RTK, Fast-static and Static global positioning system (GPS) Surveys to New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT, NYS DOT) and Federal Geodetic Control Committee (FGCC) specifications for Topographic survey.
Hirani has expanded our Survey Division to include Geospatial technologies of LiDAR (terrestrial/mobile), Photogrammetry and Hydrographic to deliver many different mapping products.
- Terrestrial or mobile LiDAR captures light reflected off surfaces to create point clouds. This data is captured by instruments on tripods, moving vehicles and aircraft platforms.
- Photogrammetry utilizes digital cameras and other sensors to create digital images from which surface features can be extracted with the same accuracy as traditional surveying.
- Bathymetric instruments produce maps of the surface under the water for coastal waterways, lakes, and rivers.
Hirani’s expertise developed by the geospatial team of experts allows for the integration of technologies employing best practice techniques to provide accurate 3D mapping solutions.
Hirani has provided surveying services and/or held surveying contracts with the following agencies, organizations, towns, and municipalities:
- MTA Transit Authority
- MTA Bridges and Tunnels
- MTA Long Island Rail Road
- MTA Metro North Railroad
- NYS Department of Transportation
- NYS Dormitory Authority
- NYS Office of General Services
- NYS Office of Parks and Recreation
- NYS Thruway Authority
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- Hugh L. Carey Battery Park City Authority (BPCA)
- Farmingdale State College
- Stony Brook University
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- NYC Department of Design and Construction
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- NYC School Construction Authority
- NYC Housing Authority
- NYC Housing Preservation and Development
- NYC Department of Transportation
- NYC Department of Parks and Recreation
- NYC Department of Administrative Services
- NYC Economic Development Corporation
- NYC Department of Sanitation
- City University of New York
Municipalities and Towns
- Nassau County DPW
- Suffolk Country DPW
- Town of Oyster Bay DPW
- Town of Hempstead DPW
- Town of Babylon
- Town of Smithtown
- Westchester County DPW
- Columbia University
- NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Numerous Confidential Contractors and Consultants