NYC School Construction Authority
- Management of Capital Projects at Multiple Sites
- Site/Safety Improvements
- Additions & Renovations
Hirani is a CM Consultant to LiRo/Hill providing project officers for project construction management services tothe NYC School Construction Authority.
Assigned personnel responsibilities include the administration and coordination of activities for the design and construction of rehabilitative and construction and modernization projects throughout New York City. Current assignments include providing Project Officers for both new school and school rehabilitation construction in the Bronx, Queens and Manhattan. Representative Projects:
- JHS 45M-School Safety/Fencing/Floors/Electrical Systems/Low Voltage, new fire alarm and detection system; replace existing public address system and new clock system.
- Graphics Communications Arts HS- Science Lab Upgrade – Full Upgrade; New Demo & Lab tables, Replace existing Floor with Quarry Tiles; Provide New Doors, New Plumbing Services, New Safety Switches, And Lighting & Computer Wiring System.
- PS 116M- Lighting Replacement – Full Lighting Upgrade
- PS 183M- Exterior Masonry and Interior Plaster
- IS/PS 175M- Low Voltage Electrical System and Window Replacement; Replace Fire Alarm System and Windows
- PS 234M- Annex – Addition of Classrooms and Lunchroom/Playroom
- PS 217M- Greenhouse Expansion – New Greenhouse
- Professional Performing Arts HS- Floor Construction – Replace existing floors
- PS 42M- Floor Construction – Replace existing floors with quarry tile.
- NYC Repertory HS- Science Lab and Library Upgrade – Full science Lab and Library Upgrade
- PS 66M – Window Replacement – Full window replacement